Pages

Friday, October 23, 2009

A Little Personal

There are major milestones in life that can really take you by surprise. What I mean is, that you think you know how you feel about an event, let's just say your sister's wedding, then all of a sudden its gigantically overwhelming. I thought all along, a great big party, Hilton Head, fantastic venue, fantastic dress, amazing this, amazing that, and then in the moment that you are waiting for your little sister to come down the aisle (well beach flower pedal isle) you realize how big of a deal this really is.

I wanted to share some really great photos with you from that day.


The cloud cover was breathtaking.


Amazing.. everyone moving but her.


The dress is bustled here, yet still stunning.


Right after the ceremony we wait to take thousands of photos!


You can see my eyes darting elsewhere,
too many guests were in the house!


At the reception.

After that weekend, I am even more motivated to have the best wedding resources possible. I want every couple and their families to have the best planning experience. Mostly, I realize how important this milestone is to thousands and thousands of people each year, and it is not something to be taken lightly.

1 comment:

  1. It looks like it was a wonderful event. I just love Hilton Head. So beautiful and what a great spot for a wedding!

    I feel the same way about weddings now that I put album after album together. It's such a special time for each couple. I just love being able to experience so many different weddings because of my business and I want each album to reflect the couple. I want it to be treasured for the rest of their lives and then throughout generations.

    ReplyDelete